Robotic and automation sensors for 1D laser rangefinders (LIDAR), 2D scanning lasers or LIDARs, 3D time-of-flight cameras, digital compasses, programmable USB hub, programmable ethernet controlled relays, programmable USB controlled relays.
The LightWare SF10/B is a compact, lightweight laser altimeter for above-ground-level altitude measurement from small fixed wing or multi-rotor craft, with a range up of 50m.
SKU # R370-SF10-B
The SF10 series modules from LightWare provide accurate and fast altitude (AGL) measuring capability, regardless of terrain. Each includes digital (serial and I2C) and analog (12 bit) outputs along with a micro USB configuration port. The configurable features and multiple hardware interfaces make the SF10 easy to use with different types of flight controllers. The SF10 laser altimeter uses a time-of-flight (TOF) system to take accurate distance measurements to natural or artificial surfaces.
These units are easy to configure using the built-in menus and LightWare Terminal software (download below). They ship fully calibrated, ready to run and include all necessary power, interface and USB cables.
All necessary cabling included with sensor.
- Great for: a UAV altimeter, liquid level sensing, granular materials level sensing, speed detection, obstacle avoidance and motion sensing.
- Very compact and lightweight - 35 grams.
- Accurate AGL altitude measurement on most natural and artificial surfaces.
- Fast update rate.
- Includes serial, I2C, USB and analog interfaces with programmable capabilities.
- Easy to configure using the built-in menu and LightWare Terminal software.
- Fully calibrated and ready to run.
- Accurate, reliable altitude measurements in sunlight or dark conditions.
- Not affected by speed, wind, changes in barometric pressure, noise, ambient light, terrain or air temperature.
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
|Weight||35g (excluding cables)|
|Update rate||32 readings per second|
|Accuracy||+/-0.04m (70% reflective target @ 20 degrees C)|
|Outputs & interfaces||Serial, I2C (up to 400kHz) & analog with max. latency of 25ms|
|Power supply voltage||5.0V +/-0.5VDC|
|Power supply current||150mA (maximum)|
|Laser power||20W (peak), 11mW (average), Class 1M|
|Dimensions||30 x 55 x 50mm|
|Operating temperature||0-40 degrees C|
|Approvals||FDA 1410968-000 (2014/10)|
|Beam divergence||0.2 degrees|
|Connections||Plug & socket, micro USB|